Crostini is our go-to recipe for both last minute and pre-planned entertaining a like. The combinations are endless and it’s easy to whip up something seasonal for last minute guests with whatever you have on hand. We love the combination of tart goat cheese with the sweet caramelized grapes.
Sliced bread, lightly toasted
1. Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees. Arrange grapes on a cookie sheet and place them in the oven.
2. Watch the grapes carefully and flip frequently. After 20 minutes or when juices start to come out and grapes blister remove from oven.
3. Cool the grapes while you prepare the toast.
4. Spread a layer of goat cheese on each crostini, followed by a drizzle of honey.
5. Smash a grape down (flattening it somewhat will make it easier to eat and help meld the flavors together) on each piece and garnish with thyme.
Images by Abby Jiu.